in school.....

Currently in school... havin class in lab... tat's why can blog.... hehe.. got caught jus now... haha... anyway, tried blogging at home... but there seems to be something wrong with my computer... cannot post.. blogspot keep eating my post... haiz...

Lets start... from friday..
I went to work.. but never go school.. cos onli got 1 hr lesson therfore, decided to skip it anyway... after work, met Zuzz & Zati for a movie at Cathy... 'Chicken Little'.. the show was alright.. not as bad as wat some of them said... i like the part whereby the father and chicken little had a little talk... it was touching for me lah.. Then after that, we went to walk around... at heerens... we saw Gary... erm.. Zuzz's fren... then i saw her... hmm.. not mentioning name cos i dun wan to say it out... she was wif another guy... hmmm... she say they are frenz lah... bu obviously not cos they were holding hands... hmm.. anyway, tat was the time when my heels broke... so sway... oh ya.. did i mention? i saw edmund look alike too... not the edmund in my school thou... i'm talkin abt my ex... ok.. back to topic... we then went to the nearest Charles & Keith to get another pair. We also went to TopShop whereby i got addicted to tis pair of adidas shoes... And i told Zati, I want to buy it after i get my pay... haha... New shoes awaiting.. YEAH~ then as usual, went home and stuff...

Saturday...
SHALABH's party.... hehe... I was at home, doing some project stuff b4 heading for my fren's hse to continue... then chiong my tabulations until dunno like wat... then went to meet them at orchard mrt... Most of us were punctual.. jus that somehow, we didn't find each other?? funny right... Adrian, Ashley, Daphne, XinNing, Lora and me... when we reach there, it was still kind of early lah...
*What happened in between will onli be known to those that were there... so it will be skipped*
Then, XinNing and lora left first... then followed by me, daph & ashley.... we left at 10 plus i tink.... Alot of people were there... hmmm.. jus to name some, Benedict, Marina, Shermin, Moses, Celest, Doreen, Rose and many many more... So, in general, the party was fun... oh ya.. jus to mention, almost everyone that went to the party brought either wine or chocolates for Shalabh... kekez...

Sunday...
Was at home, trying to do IB... but still dunno how to do... then also, TPDD e-clippings... haiz... still haven't finished... I went out... on my own... did some surveys on wat to buy for who for christmas... Jus to inform, my presents tis year is pretty budget cos no pay... so muz budget abit lor.. So sorry... hehe... then went clubbing by myself... i wouldn't consider it clubbing... I went to drink onli... haha... but i didn't drink until I drunk lah.. I still manage to get home, clear headed... haha... Tis is the first time, i drink by myself lor... haha... quite shiok lah.. cos no one disturb ma... haha..

~End of weekend~

Monday...
Ate lunch wif mummy.. then came school.. until now lor... hehe... presenting for RBD later... need to go read the report liao... gtg.. bye~

No comments: