well... my post seems to be quite long ago.. Erm.. basically, i'm back from bkk.. and the trip was kinda fun... It has been long since my family went on a trip together... i didn't buy much things.. I'm too lazy to type anymore things abt the trip...

fri & sat
- Chingay preview and parade
It was fun.. we were realli high... we took lot of photos... wif all e different cameras... I hav yet to receive pics from Jen, prisca steve.. I wan them... of cos, Albin is always e first.. the pics are not bad... Thanks..

sun
-went to eat for Yu Sheng.. generally, one word.. fun... the rest, it for us to know... tat's all...

Jus to update, i hav 16 days left before e end of this final sem of my diploma... and for e next 16days tis is e schedule...
- 07 Feb: TPDD Presentation
- 08 Feb: IMC Revision lecture/NAFA
- 09 Feb: IB Presentation/IMC Presentation
- 10 Feb: RBD test
- 21 Feb: IMC exam
- 22 Feb: QM exam

No comments: