Recent news.. In a few words, to wrap up b4 i go for my holidays.. erm.. Friendship problem.. i dun mean onli me... Jason oso.. Jae oso, and many more...

I learnt a few things...
- Unexpected things will happen.. People who didn't seem to care would.. and people who seem to care, usually dun...

- Friends forever is not true... all frenz come and go... and they usually go due to the funniest reasons....

- Being Happy or Sad, U can choose... Trust me, u can...

- 'New year make new friends' is quite a joke... I'm still sticking with my old frenz.. although i did make new frenz, most of them dun last...

- You are nice others but tat doesn't means tat they take u as nice...

I'm goin for reunion dinner later.. and flying to bangkok tml mornin.. Oh ya, my kor shld hac reach hong kong le.. Albin is flying off later... May all of us have a safe trip....

No comments: