school

Well well... I'm havin my IMC presentation now.. Next will be my turn.. A little nervous.. Dun ask me why cos i can't answer... haha... Waiting patiently.. But I'm afraid tat my tutor will ask alot of questions which we might not be able to answer... I admit, I'm not prepared for tis n neither are my team mates... weird though.. haha... erm, today was not realli a day for me.. I was almost drenched again.. haiz... Time is not on my side anymore.. Erm.. in terms of school and JMD and even life...

*Pause.. Its my turn for Presentation...*

I'm back.. Jus finished my presentation... haha... I dunno wat to say.. the teacher is realli veri dotz... -_-".... he can ask questions like "who do u tink is ur primary audience? Male or Female?" Me and my team mates was like "HUH?!" dotz... He ask all e weird weird questions lor.... Dotz...

Tml, I'm goin to work... Yeah~..I'm pretty happy when it comes to workin.. dunno y lah.. then oso, tml, I'm visitin my nephew.. hehe...

Shall post up tis photo..from Lora's party...

No comments: