In nite class now, listening to a boring yet knowledgeable teacher...
I went to work tis morning... And found out tat it would be last day cos they are hiring full timers le... Anyway, I had lunch with Jason today.. as e rest had their appointment.. After tat, we stood at Raffles City Atrium to watch the beijing performance.. It was awersome... After tat, I went to meet my kor, Jae @ Lavender..

We went to Army market, he made a ID Tag for his nephew.. and I brought a pair of scandals.. Also, we brought a top for Jasmine, with her name.. hahaha.. Hope she like it.. Then we headed to orchard, him wanting a eye brow trim but was not sucessful as they only accept appointment these few days.. We ate some food before I head back to school.. met Albin on e way and we chatted a bit... we met LiNah oso... haha... Then went to meet Jasmine to pass her the gift.. And then, zati, huey, dion and kenny for dinner before going class... oh ya.. after we almost finish, Vanessa, Shu Xiang, Pei Ming, Carol and Mabel came too... And we left for class at around 7... so here starts e boring lesson that links with e top of my entry...

Tonight no need to sleep again.. cos tml's QM, I haven't do yet.. Then oso need to check Effective de.. then mus try and do IB.. and probably, TPDD.. so many to go.. haiz...

Lastly, Happy New Year to all...

No comments: