ytd

yesterday, rushed to school for e seminar.. Generally, the seminar is good.. erm.. the speakers were good... I tink, tis is e best seminar i've atttended so far.. After tat, effective test, was a disaster.. I confirmed will fail... Cos i dunno wat e h*** I'm writing... After e test, JMD dance practise...

It was bad.. for me at least.. Kena scolding from Dan.. erm.. here, I wan to apologise to Cindy.. for i hai her kena punishment wif me.. Sorry~.. ok.. back to Dan.. I tink he was right.. when he said tat we are slackin and doesn't hav anything to compare wif the other 2 anymore.. haiz... Was realli sad yesterday.. but being drenched in e rain was veri shuang and i reflected while in e rain... the day ended on a happy note generally...

Lets Jia YOu together... JMD dance group...
~YEAH~

No comments: