haha

after so many photos, its time to hav a proper post... erm.. the past week has been tedious... erm... projects, tests, practise and work... the next few weeks is goin to be tedious too... wif all the projects to rush, tests and exams to study, practises and rehearsals to attend, work to do and stuff... However, I graduating soon... In a months time.... Good or bad, no one knows....

Yesterday, went church before heading for practise at the shelter near Dan's place... the sermon by Pastor Wong was great... I enjoyed e sermon... although it wasn't any particularly a msg tat everyone would like, It has its place for me... Anyway, at practise, we tune up e rest of the dance and changed e steps a little... did I mention? I be goin for training... continuously for 1 week? from sat, sun, mon, tue, wed, thurs, fri and sat... exactly 1 week... Anyway, i hurt my hand a little and there was new adjustments to the dance... 10 more sequences to go and we are done... After tat, being so tired and hungry, I went home together wif Albin while the rest went shopping for black bottoms...

*A little incident tat kind of touch my heart tis week: I have never since her so happy before ever since the incident tat breaks her heart more than a year ago... She was smiling from her heart and I can see... After knowing her for so long, I'm missing her smiles since tat heart-breaking incident.. and now, I know deep in my heart that she is happy... I'm happy for her...

I'm glad that she found someone tat care for her whole-heartedly... while I like someone tat I shouldn't... I've not been in any kind of good mood these few days... So sorry if I did show anyone my black face... anyway, I'm happy for her... but sad for myself... haiz..

Well, may God bless her wif more happiness... so tat her smile will never fade again.... Tat's what I've been praying for her since tat incident a year ago....*

On sat, Dan's words struck my heart... Don't compare... We are one big family... Well... his words are always remembered cos it is quite true at times... Alright.. enough of the past... now, tell u guys abt my future... My scheule for the following weeks....

This week
6/01 (Mon) - Students feedback, School, JMD practise
17/01 (Tue) - TPDD ICA2 due, JMD practise
18/01 (Wed) - IB ICA 3, JMD practise
19/01 (Thurs) - Open Hse Performance
20/01 (Fri) - RBD ICA 4 Presentation, Open Hse Performance
21/01 (Sat) - Open Hse Performance, Chingay Rehearsal at PA

Next Week
24/01 (Tue) - EBRW Portfoilo, TPDD test
25/01 (Wed) - IB Seminar, IB ICA 1, JMD Practise
27/01 (Fri) - QM ICA 2 Presentation
28/01 (Sat) - Flying off to Bangkok...

30 Jan week
31/01 (Tue) - Flying back from Bangkok...
01/02 (Wed) - JMD Practise
02/02 (Thurs) - IMC ICA 3 Presentation, IB ICA 4 Presentation
03/02 (Fri) - Chingay Preview, TPDD ICA 4
04/02 (Sat) - JMD Practise, Chingay Parade

06 Feb Week
06/02 (Mon) - EBRW ICA 3, TPDD ICA 4 Presentation, RBD ICA 2
09/02 (Thurs) - IB ICA 4 Presentation
10/02 (Fri) - TPDD ICA 5

20 Feb week
21/02 (Tue) - IMC Exam
22/02 (Wed) - QM Exam

No comments: