A happy tone..

Tis is goin to be a happy tone... haha... Yesterday nite, before e ending of e nite class, we got back the advertising project tat we did. Surprise.. surprise..my group got 84%... the total mark was 1200 and we got 1011.. YEAH~ A for tis project... We were so happy... Oso, dewang's executive summary got almost full marks!!! I called Jason to tell him the good news and he was happy for me.... hehe.. Since i started talking IMC, I shall take this time to thank a few people...

1st: My group mates: Mabel, De wang and Lyuina... They are great partners....
2nd: Marcus.. who is suppose to be in my group oso but went to Germany for exchange programme.. He was the one tat suggested Coke Zero.
3rd: Jason.. the one who gave me the ideas for the advertisements.. and his idea is so popular....
And last but not least, Mabel's bro and sis who help in the advertisements by being our models.

No comments: