my thanksgiving post..

like i mention in some tag boards, tis post is going to be long and boring for some... but its meaningful for me....

My thanksgiving post...

~thanks to Zati, Zuzz, Xx, Huey, Cheryl, Aileen, Mabel, Pei Ming, Vanessa, Shu Xiang & Carol for making life in school while attending classes and lectures fun for me...
~thanks to Qiqi, Jas, Cindy, Prisca, Suya, Ari, Emily, Lifeng, Yvonne, Winnie, Dan, Jae, XM, Zat, MeiQi, Yee Ching, Hui Min and Wendy, without u pple, past and present, JMD would not make me committed and i wouldn't have so much fun...
~thanks to all frenz, past and present, leaving an impact in 2005, thanks...

2005~
-> for the 1st time, i experience working in the business industry during my IPP.. all the sad and happy times and the friendships and experience gain during tat period...
-> for the first time, i went clubbing officially wif Zuzz, Xx, cheryl, aileen, Huey, Edmund and Richard... my first visit to a guy club...
-> the 1st time, I went clubbing wif JMD people... at ONE... it was an experience....
-> i changed my image from specs... to contact lenses...
-> for the 1st time, in 2 yrs, I went back to church...
-> for the 1st time, I felt the care and concern from them since i knew them in Sec 1
-> I cried 999999 times tis year because of certain people...
-> i made frenz... quite a good number of frenz...
-> as usual, frenz left... but i did make frenz from people tat i dun realli like when i knew them...
-> I learnt alot of lessons tis year... including how to hide my real feelings....
-> for the 1st time, i went christmas shopping 3 times jus to get everything required...
-> for the 1st time, i promise myself tat i work harder and try to get along better with the rest of my classmates...
haha... what a 1st times...

10 Things to be recorded...
1) I worked at RIL, during IPP and even after IPP...
2) I went clubbing wif JMD people @ ONE
3) I went clubbing at WhyNot, ChinaBlack, Mox, ONE
4) I gave out the most xmas cards and gifts...
5) I took neoprint wif Qi... oso, took wif Xiao Hui..
6) I did my home work regularly...
7) I changed my room decorations....
8) I was out for some days... throughout the night... got home at around 4am or sometimes, later...
9) I slept late... super late... for some nights, 1 or 2 hours onli...
10) I attended most classes.. till now, I onli skipped 1 lesson.. tats IMC tutorial...

Done...

No comments: