new post...

ok... I admit, I edited my previous post... to avoid more unhappiness among my frenz, I changed most of the contents... Also, I read several blogs, and those comments posted abt wat happened on sat... Haha... I thought i was e onli one tat was not veri happy...

To all JMDsterz....
No matter wat conflict there is, we are always one family... and i believe tat nothing can tear us apart except ourselves.... Talkin abt scarifice, I agree wif Jae... No one scarifice less... everyone has to put in the time and effort... one thing i hav to mention is tat someone shldn't hav said tat she scarifice more time then us, seniors... how much do u know abt how much we scarifice for JMD?? I dun wan to talk abt Steve's batch lah... tat one, i dunno much... but does she know how much time my batch scarifice for JMD?? She don't... she said tat they spend more time in JMD... Realli? if she realli wan to compare and tink tat they are doin more than we did scarifice for JMD.. then ok lor... U all take over lah... we all leave lor... then u can JMD all to urself... I'm angry bcos SHE SAID TAT THEY SPEND MORE TIME AND SCARIFICE MORE FOR JMD THAN US..

Further more, hav she ever since us, my batch and steve's batch, practise until like siao... we hav as many as like 4 practises a week before lor... and please, havin 3 practises a week is not alot.. we know tat design students are busy.. But tat doesn't mean tat other school students are not lor.. somemore, most of us, seniors are year 3s... we go for attachment outside, we still come rushing all e way back for JMD practise.. For WAT? Jus bcos, we love JMD... n we are committed to it... tat y... I am not complaining here but i can't stand people accusing us of not spending and scarificing enough time for JMD.. I admit, we will be late... And tat's not a good thing.. but tat doesn't give u an excuse of saying wat u hav blog... I know ur blog is for ur own sake of ranting off all unhappiness... but pls find out the truth before ranting at other people... thanks....

To Jae...
I still dun like ur attitude tat day...

To Brendy....
Sorry if i spolit ur relationship wif him... U dun hav to bother abt wat i say... the most important thing is tat he treats u well and u love him.. tat's enough....

No comments: