haha...

here I come again, wif a normal post... Erm... I posted dunno how many entries in one week... Mostly photos... onli 2 posts (including tis)... Erm.. an incident tat happened yesterday shocked me... I hav no right to comment.. so i shall not comment.. hmmm...

Anyway, I was happy wif e present tat i receive yesterday... hehe... JMD was tiring... we practise until 9 plus.. took 13 home.. and went online to do my TPDD.. which is due today lah.. in fact, now.. I started at 12 plus, and I do it all the way till 6 in the morning... Then I came school... Yah.. If u are tinking whether i did sleep, I didn't... hehe... Well, jeraldine and mervin didn't sleep either... Onli Mabel slept.. somemore over slept.. and we will hav to present her parts... haiz... but doesn't matter lah.. we are one group ma.. hope later Simon Er wouldn't ask too many questions.. hehe...

*Waiting patiently for my turn to present as I type tis entry...

No comments: