what a day...

erm... I shall say tis before u people read tis blog... I am jus goin to say out all my unhappiness... U can leave if u are not happy...

it has been both a good and bad week... lets start from where i left behind...
the 2nd day of school, 4th Jan, which is also yiting and charlotte's birthday.. I went to buy Lee Hom's latest cd... it was raining... I was a little drenched... while opening e packaging on the bus, i cut myself... then, at JMD, things was not much better...

6th Jan, Mummy's birthday.. was in school for the complusory branding competition.. i didn't present.. cos i really didn't want to.. Here, I want to apologise to my group members, Mabel, Lyuina and de wang especially... I know tat I haven't done my part.. and giving de wang no choice but to present... so sorry... following e presentation, I went to meet my colleagues to proceed to the event of the day, Lora's 21st birthday bash... we ate something at Mos before heading down...

@Lora's Birthday bash... we ate, drink, chatted... erm, Jason was lost and wet... and he was in a pretty bad mood... so i didn't dare to disturb him... but i sweared, i realli wasn't laughin Jason... I know how it feels to be lost and to be in the rain...

7th Jan, was a extremly bad day.. I woke wif a scolding from my mum and tat already contributed to my not so good mood.. then at JMD, Dan said things tat made my mood even worst, I felt like i was the most useless person on tis earth... then at JAS, things were even worse... generally, my mood went from bad to worse... I shall not say why... after e extra practise, i went orchard wif Brendy, Gia Gia and Meiling.... Ate dinner wif James at Bugis and we did some more shopping... End of day...

*The day was horrible for me... but i faced it....*

Today is bored... i was suppose to meet Xiao Hui.. but i guess, she is busy ba... she haven't sms me yet...

No comments: