Frenz VS Loved

The question came upon me again... Guy n Gurl can't be pure good friends? Hmm.. after wat a friend ask me last nite.. on whether i like him or not.. tis was e question i had.. I am good friends with a few guys.. i can say tat they do know me quite well.. I am good frenz with alot of gurls too.. Of cos, when talkin abt realli close to e extend where by we can talk abt almost everything, there are, let me count... erm.. 3. They will know who are they thou.. anyway, If i realli like him, i would hav tell u the answer.. but nope, I dun like him.. the fact that i say no, means, no... no other answer.. I dun like people to talk behind my back.. realli, seriously.. if u people realli tink tat I hav a relationship with him, I can tell u.. yes, we hav a relationship, tat's friendship.. friendship are counted too right? N let me say things out first.. If u like him too, go tell him.. dun show me faces or wat.. tell him lah.. One thing, dun bcos u like him, n dun dare to tell him, doesn't mean tat he cannot hav close friends tat are gurls.. alright.. anyway, I hav onli friendship with him, tat's all.. no other...

No comments: