its has been 3 weeks since i updated... Jus a few incidents to note during these weeks...

- I went chalet again... wif Qiqi, Jas, Cindy, Meiling, Qiang Long, Ian and Bob... Same, at changi...
- I went for interviews after interviews, still no news...
- Alumnis started our new dance, we choose e songs, then elmininate songs then finally, we settled wif the song "Petrified" by Fort Minor...
- Finally, i decided to try for e admin job tat my friend introduce me... N i got it... Finally, I started work on e 2nd of May...
- Till now, we learnt 14 sequences of e dance n its onli 1min 19sec.. we still hav abt 2 and a half min to go... n if e song is realli goin to be mixed to make it 5 mins, we still hav abt 4mins of song to go...
- I started work n my workplace is in Jurong East... Colleagues are nice people...
- I stopped workin in 7-eleven...
- I got myself a 2nd hand phone cos my workplace can't use camera phone...
- I got myself a new phone number.. i'm still usin e old one thou.. e new number shall be given when asked... not many people will wan it cos i still usin e old one...
- I met up wif Zuzz, XX n Leen to play pool
- I met up wif lianchun, huey n zati.. on different days lah...
- Erm... tat's abt all ba.. e rest, not realli important...

Life in office is boring.. Seriously, i wish to get back to school.. haha.. I've been through a number of things.. includin e fact tat i hav promise people tat i'm goin back to church.. oso, i made a promise to God, tat i will go back... Let's hope tat i dun break tat...

Once again, my birthday is comin.. haha.. thinkin whether i shld take leave on tat day... Updates will come more often when i'm free...

No comments: