after 3 posts of photos.. come a normal post. hehe.. those are recents photos that i took.. for the past weeks, besides working.. i was busy wif my life too.. many times, wanted to blog.. but stupid blogger ate up my post...

today, i went school to collect my cert.. finally.. i got my cert.. after tat was lunch at Marina Square's KFC.. followed by walkin around there n Suntec.. (btw, jus in case u were wondering why i had so much time, I'm on leave today..)

Ytd was simply a lunch cum walkin around trip wif Eugene.. more for catchin up then realli shoppin..

Sat was dance practise as usual.. I feel stress.. cos i couldn't do wat Elmo wanted me to do.. Honestly, i felt angry wif myself.. n at certain point, i simply wanted to give up... I jus thought tat i realli can't do tis.. but i'm still tryin thou.. After tat was lunch at mac as usual... then, we went K again.. Me, Qiqi, Dan, Zat, XM n Albin.. Apollo as usual.. It was fun.. Following was dinner @ liang court's mac n a walk to city hall MRT..

Fri.. celebrated Evelyn's birthday at Fish n Co.. Char couldn't make.. Huey didn't go.. so it was me, Zati, Karen, Phally, Yan Long n her.. We had reali fun.. especially e surprise part.. After tat, was K-ing at K-box... yes.. i know wat u tinkin.. I went K twice.. we K till 2 plus.. followin tat, I went in a cab wif Karen, she went home... then my friend called.. n ask me to go down.. haiz.. i went.. so in e end, not much sleep again..

Mon to Thurs.. Nothin much.. Life as usual...

Wat was before, i can't realli remember.. all i know is Graduation came n left.. n i didn't attend.. n work was as usual...

No comments: