I'm missing people that I ever thought I would miss them.. I miss the times I'm with them.. Jason, Adrian, Ashley (RIL), Daphne, Lynn, Ashley, Evelyn, Zuzz, XX, Albin, Zat, Dan, Jas, Qi, Mabel.. People that tolerated my nonsense..Much appreciated.. I know alot of times, i pissed you all off with my crap.. Thanks for everything.. the gifts, the words, the tolerance, the shoulders..

I had a realli bad weekend... but i'm gald that I had frenz with me.. Dan, Zat, XM, Jae and Qi. although Qi wasn't there physically, she was the one tat encouraged me the most.. Thanks to Dan, knowing tat i need the company.. as the for the other 3, i believe they didn't know wat happened.. but thanks for the company..

I didn't know the decision that i hav to made will affect so much things.. honestly, i'm realli upset.. upset over alot of things... but in general, disappointment in myself are the words to describe my feelings..

在我的欢笑背后,带着不想让你们看到的悲伤与痛苦。。。 拥抱是我现在最想要的东西。。 让我抱着哭。。 把所有的悲伤与痛苦都哭出来。。 这样的人要到哪里去找? 为什么那些有人拥抱的人却感觉不到幸福?我要拥抱,也要哭,也要幸福。

*my apologies to you.. u know who u are.. i know u are angry.. haiz.. dunno how i shld put it.. but in simple words, I'm sorry.. Realli sorry...

No comments: