D&D was awesome.. It was great.. All of us had fun.. Saw lots of Movie Stars.. Haha.. We had cleopatra, Matrix, Batman, Students, Harry Porter, Knights, Princess, Vampire Queen, Cinderlla, Snow White, Men in Black, Witch, Samurai, King and lots lots more.. However, majority of them dress as per normal.. Oh.. Before I forgot, there was a pilot.. and a few angels n fairies.. I was waiting to see Santa Claus.. Haha..

The performances were great from both my company n Info Comm.. All sang songs... We had Ben Xiao Hai and yong xin liang ku.. Nice songs.. Hehe..

------------ HR Meeting in Progress --------


------------ End of Meeting-----------------
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx


Emotions came and left... Now I know what make me wanna stay here.. Its bcos of the people.. the people here are realli nice.. No matter what happens, there are people who stand by you...

------------------------------------------
I move office le.. Went up to the 4th floor.. I changed my office number as well.. Now, sitting together with my colleagues and my HR Manager.. of cos, words were exchanged before we move up.. and of cos, there were good and bad... Things, I would say was not exactly good.. You see, whenever we get together for meetings, there is bound to be some arguements to correct things.. and my HR Manager has never sit together with us since she came in.. so.. I dunno what will happen.. haha.. Lets' hope that things turn up fine..
------------------------------------------

5th December...
Happy Birthday to Khar Eng...
May all your wished come true..

------------------------------------------

THE END!

No comments: