Hehe... I manage to get into Blogger from office.. Yeah!! I will try to update as often as I can.. Lets start..

Remember I mentioned that I will be moving office? Yeah... Official Moving date is on 1st Dec.. Next Fri.. Will be changing office number as well.. Hmm.. Excited..

Company's D&D is on this fri.. Yeah!! Veri veri excited.. Especially bcos there is a theme to it.. Movie Magic.. All have to be dressed up in costumes of the characters in movies.. Waiting to see fairy tales, movies like Star Wars and more.. Heard that Snow White is coming.. Programme is supposedly exciting.. Can't wait for it.. Hehe..

*The present is still in my office drawer.. It has not been collected yet and the owner dun seem to be interested in collecting it.. Wasted effort.. *Sob Sob*... Haiz.. *

*Its finally 5.30pm.. Leaving office le.. ByeZZZZ!

No comments: