Well well.. this weekend was fun...


Sat was Natsu dance practise.. n it was fun.. although e dance steps were hard..
I want the song tat we dance for DK's cheorgraphy.. But no one seems to know.. n DK is so busy.. Haiz.. *At least I've got funky town for Hamtaro.. *


After dance was dinner at KFC.. it was indeed a laughin session..
In the end, besides our body being tired.. our mouth was tired as well.. Haha..


Met up with Zuzz on Sun to window shop... He accompany me to walk from around Taka, Heerens n Cine.. Was lookin for track pants, bag n many more.. Finally, I found the track pants at Heerens.. Will go down n buy this weekend.. *Praying hard that it will still be there..*

Went subway for dinner.. Followed by ice cream at Master Bistro..


How much did I enjoy my sun?
I shall let the pics speak..

Subway....



We love chocolates..

Alien Touch***


And lastly.. we simply love e candle..

No comments: