I'm havin allergy on my face.. n it looks terrible now.. Haiz... dun tink will be able to go out these few days... Haiz...
--------------
Random thoughts
-------------
I don't like this.. Seriously.. Why do I always hav to here this from others??

Why izzit that I when I thought we are veri close.. Yet, a few days later, I hear tat you actually don't like me??

Why izzit tat since I always piss u off yet u are willing to come find me??

WHY? Why be friends when u can't even stand the way i talk?

I care for u for sure.. but I expect u to understand tat I can't always be there to accompany you when you want to go out or go shopping or go dinner.. BUt I will definitely be there when you need someone to talk to.. when you need someone to listen to you.. Tat's a promise, N will not be broken.. I will do things to the best of my ability...
----------------

No comments: