Thanks Emily & Lynn for the belated birthday wishes..
----------------
As I had chicken pox.. 21st Birthday = stay at home.. No birthday cakes, No party, No cards, No going out.. However, I still had quite a wonderful birthday.. Thanks Zuzz, for the call.. Being the first.. to wish me Happy Birthday.. thanks him oso, for the card tat he made for me.. I can't wait to see it.. =)

Thanks Xiao Hui, the brave gurl... who came over to do a surprise visit, with flowers n cookie.. Thanks alot gurl for the surprise.. deeply touch... ;-)

Thanks Albin, for the encouraging talk tat we had over MSN.. I did learnt something out of whatever tat has happened.. Will remember what you said.. tHanks alot.. =)

Thanks all those who bothered to call / sms / MSN me.. thanks alot.. It was the most memorable birthday i guess.. (with chicken pox.. n bo bian but to stay at home..)
----------------------
I believe friendster is realli useful.. Haha.. alot of people said friendster reminded them.. Ooh.. Mayb I shld enter down what they said to me in the birthday wishes.. of cos, due to chicken pox, more than half of those wishes contain either take care, hope you fast recover or remember not to scatch ur face if you wanna stay pretty.. thanks for all the take care and get well smses.. Veri much appreciated..
----------------------
Through these 2 weeks at home, I've done alot of things..
1st and foremost, I cleaned up my room.. Threw away clothes.. n tml, I'm goanna packed my books..
Then, I played with the lastest gadget tat got into my hse... PSP.. I shared cost with my bro..
3rdly.. I confirm my oversea trip tat will take place from 30th to the 6th..
4thly.. I did a relook to my resume, updated it and searched jobs..
5th, I did readings.. from magazines, to newspapers, to books..
6th, I am hooked on neopets again..
7th..I planned for the trip, where to go, wat to pack, etc..

Last and most important, I rested and ate medicine..

At this point of time, I'm 90% recovered.. and will be goin back to work on monday.. (not bcos i am willing.. but bcos MC ended le.. So, no choice..)
As for dance, most probably will be goin back for practise on Sat.. (I guess..)
--------------------

No comments: