Counting down part 3..
It's Wednesday finally.. 3 more days.. to be exact, actually is 2.5 more days..
-----------------------------
Continue from ytd..
Met up with Decheng on Mon after work to head down to Sim Lim to buy my digicam.. Before that, I asked for a couple of opinions from frenz n colleagues..

Zuzz: Panasonic for Quality, Sony / Canon for design
Lam: Either Sony / Canon
Moses: Casio / Sony
Natalie: Nikon / Sony
Shiyong: Sony
DeCheng: Sony

Met up wif Zati at Sim Lim since she is working there.. Afterwhich, proceeded with my digicam shopping.. Budget: $400.
Walk into this shop, I told the uncle to introduced some cameras.. n told him my budget is $400.. the uncle introduced quite a few cams.. He said must be reminded tat Olympus uses XD card which is not so convenient.. He showed me the Nikon Coolpix, S200.. Veri slim.. At first, he wanted $445.. Then I told him I onli have 400.. after a while of bargin, he finally agreed to reduce the price to $400.. even got a free 2GB memory card.. Hehe.. =)

Satisfied with my purchase, went to shop around for the game tat decheng was looking for.. but couldn't find it.. then, we headed to heerens to meet Zuzz.. Seat there and talk till abt 11 before heading home..
----------------------
The camera, still in it's box, together with the rest of the presents, is sitting on my table.. I haven't have the time to go pack my table yet.. Haiz..

Am currently tinkin of a name for my camera... Ava sounds quite nice.. Haha.. shall go back n charge the battery n start packing a bit for my trip when I get home tonight..
-----------------------
So excited.. Hehe.. =)

No comments: