6th day in to my MC n still counting..

Been catching up on my reading and also, my walk with God.

When was the last time I mention abt how wonderful he has been?

I oso dunno. He has been always in my life, creating miracles for me. Yet, last than a thousands time, I gave thanks to him. He gave me friends who care, he gave me colleagues who cared. He gave me a super supportive family. And most importantly, he gave me life..

I always tell people. God is fair. When he takes something away from you, he will give you back something else that is either the same or even better.

- he took away my freedom of going out for these 2 weeks but he showed me that my friends care. Even though I can't leave my hse, I hav people talking to me, askin me how i've been..
--------------------
I've been playing neopets again.. realising that I have like 3 accounts.. At least it keep me entertained.. I've been tryin to watch some music videos on Youtube.. But quality abit CMI..
-------------------
I miss Zuzz... I miss Qiqi n the rest.. I miss Xiao hui, Khar Eng, Fay, PJ, Sharon, Joyce, etc etc.. And I will be missing Serene's wedding.. Oh.. Haiz... I miss chocolates!!!!!

Somemore, it's coming in another 5 days.. N I will hav to stay at home! Haiz...
------------------
Congratulations to Serene... Happy Wedding!!

No comments: