Hav been busy wif events in company n wif my frenz..

We had a visit to the Children's Home on 3rd Aug.. I believe to us, the event was a successful one..

Celebrated Zuzz's birthday.. 4th Aug

SatComS day cum National Day celebration.. 8th Aug

-----------------------------



The Home Visit was a stressful one.. We started plannin almost 2mths back.. from sourcing of blankets, craftwork to purchasing them, from drafting of broacasts n posters to collection of donations, etc etc.. To final preparation..



I was on leave on tat day.. So I met them at the venue itself.. Seeing so many volunteers there is great. =)

The craft session was good, so was the games.. Everything ended at ard 10plus.. All of us felt exhasted by then.. will post pics to let u guys see when I lay my hands on them..

------------------------------


Back at chalet, didn't helped out much as I was away for dance practise.. by the time I was back, quite a number of people already came n go.. No matter what, I guess it will still be a memorable birthday for him..


Pics will be up once I'm done wif what I wanna do wif them...

-------------------------------

Went Marina South for steamboat wif DK, Jas, Shu Herng, Bryan, Daniel, Jae and his sis, Jessica. We had a fun time cookin, eatin n laughing.. It has been long since I ate steamboat wif them..

---------------------------
0808..
The long awaited event is here... SatComS Day cum National Day Celebration..
Received an sms early in the mornin at 6plus am, reminding me to wear Red color.. A color I never ever wore since I start choosin wat to wear.. Anyway, I still packed a red polo into my bag..

It has been a long wait for this event to happened.. 415pm, we gathered downstairs to set up the tables n chairs, labtop, presentations, etc etc... Event started ard 600pm.. It went according to plan, the signing of pledges, quiz, videos n food.. After which came the most fun part, KTV.. we hired a professional for that event... We sang all the way till 11pm... It was great fun.. Although exhasted, we jus feel satisfied.. 3 cheers for 0808 Committee... =)
------------------------------
Will upload pics when they are done...

No comments: