Natsu!!!

To start it off...

Ardorythmatics n JMD, u guys ROCKS!!!

N we did ROCK the stage last night with our performance!!!!
*******************
Well, we came through alot for this performance.. From being strangers, to friends... From completely unable to catch the steps to movin wif the music without havin to think abt steps.. From scoldings, to encouragement n rockin the stage, we've been thru it..

We came a very long way.. It's been 3mths.. n everythin is doin well.. Let's hope tat as we continue to dance together.. (both Ardorythmatics n JMD), we'll rock even more stages.. Hahaha..

**********************
It was tiring last nite.. Met up wif my di (LS), Bryan, BT, Hamtaro for breakfast.. after which, met XM n Elmo there too.. Warm up started ard 9plus after which was runnin before more warm up exercises.. Then was full runs..

After reachin JAS, we had our rehearsal before the final show.. N i broke my watch durin the final show... N i guess it did cause some trouble to some of them.. *Apologies.. I didn't know it will break tat easily.. *

Then it was Bon odori.. followed by photo takin.. before headin home..

N I enjoyed myself to the fullest n I had great time!!
***************************
Alright, pls send me pics from Natsu if u hav.. Thanks...
will post it here when I've selected the nicer ones.. kekez..

No comments: