Counting down..

Now is Tuesday, 4 Sept, 11.32pm..

Counting down, 10 more days, to the end of my journey in SatComS. 1yr n 4mths there gave me not only memories, it gave me an insight to alot of things.. People, culture, knowledge and many other things..

When I broke the news to Alex 2weeks ago, he was shocked.. In fact, out of all those tat I told, I guess only PJ was not surprised.. Cos she knew I would do it sooner or later..

In this 1yr 4mths, I really learnt alot.. Learnt alot of skills that I could bring with me everywhere. If there's a better offer, I might still go back in future.. But not now..

I love the people there.. Mayb bcos I'm the youngest there, they took great care of me.. I made great friends there too.. Sharon, PJ, Fay, Joyce, Angeline, Howey, Alex, KE, HM, SP, ST, MY, Lilian, Lucy, Nat, Belinda n many more..

我知道你们都很疼我。。。 Thanks is all I can say..

No comments: