Ytd, first day work @ new workplace..

SBS bluff me.. their website say the bus will take 20mins.. In the end, it took 1hr.. Haiz..
Anyway, I still reached office ard 8.20..
Was roughly (n i realli meant roughly) shown ard office..

After which, was asked to sit down at a empty table.. After sittin there n stare for ard 1/2 hr,
The team lead for my side came n taught me some stuff n intro me to somethings like UT (which initially i heard as Yew Tee), RP and SD..

After tat I sat back at the empty table (which is officially my table by now) for another 2hrs..
Then, out of sudden, this lady sitting beside start to introduce herself n teachin me the things I'm suppose to know... (She sounded fierce initially.. Haha)
After awhile.. then i realise tat she was suppose to be my 师傅.. Hahaha.. I know I was kind of slow..

After a while, it was 12 already.. that was when i found out tat people there eat lunch at...
3pm.. By the time it was 2, my stomach was roarin in hunger.. so I went out to eat without them.. time past pretty fast ytd.. After work, i went sch for jmd.. Reached home at 12plus..
***************************
Work environment is quite good.. people there are pretty friendly.. 2nd day there, got to know a few of them.. Shirley (my 师傅), Allan, Wen Ming, Bee Geok (the team lead), Cynthia (oso a team lead), Sharon, Jac, Rei, Christina, Kim, Marian.. Others, i can remember face.. but not name..

Tml will be my 3rd day there.. still enjoyin the honeymoon period.. But i know once i start handlin my own ports, chances are - i will hav to stay late everyday if trade vol is high..

Hope I'll settle down soon... but i still miss the times at ST n RIL.. Hahaha...

No comments: