I went sch today.. suppose to be for pract lah.. but we ended up sittin there n talk abt a lot of things... Then, me, trix, dan, Lue sOng, went Clarke Quay for dinner first before meetin Itsuki to sing k.. Follow which, Zato n Gin joined us.. It was fun... but not shiok enough.. Kekez. But i did left them wonderin wat happened between me n Lue Song... Kekez.. it was jus for fun.. Not for real.. REalli.. (Thank God Dan knew roughly wat is happenin...) When I find myself a real boyfriend, i promise.. u guys would be the first ones to know..
-------------------------
Meetin Zuzz tml.. For k-ing again.. Kekez... then after which, shld be meeting dan n the rest for chillin.. tat depends on him lahz..

Next Mon to fri will be workin as per normal..
-----------------------
I've got somethin to say..
U are blowin hot n cold..
I dunno if u are jus bein nice.. or are u tryin to tell me something..
I admit i like u.. but does tat means anything??
Nothin lorz..
I know u are being scared..
I know u hav no faith anymore..
But i jus wanna say..
No matter wat, I still like u..
I will still be standin beside u n appear when u need me to..
I jus wish to be part of ur life.. Tat's all..
------------------------
Take care frenz..
Nitez~

No comments: