I'm having my week break from work from 3th nov to 11h nov..
Yes, I onli started work on 26th Sept. But all who join before 1st Oct hav to take 1 week block leave. so i dun realli hav a choice since i can't in dec.. (There's a lot of mums at my workplace..)

So if u guys are free, call me to go out.. k?? Haha
-------------------
Sat happened as per normal... addin in saboing my kor, jaeson..

Met Leeny n XX for dinner n soup before goin back to amk to meet Ls, BryaNn, BT, ZS n KK at the arcade.. took cab home with LS as it was already midnight...
--------------------
Goin for Stella's wedding dinner later.. CONGRATS gurl!!
------------------
Before I end,

Happy Belated Birthday to Kenneth!!!

Happy Birthday to Jae!!

Happy Birthday to PJ!!

Happy Birthday to Debbie!!

Happy Birthday to Ah Long!!!!
---------------------
I'm in the midst of preparation for the wedding tonight n some other stuff.. Shall stop here.. ByeZ!!

No comments: