这个blog, 从今天开始会空白很久。以下是一件令我很痛心的事。
------------------------------------
8 yrs of friendship ends today!!!

This opening line might sound harsh.. but i'm not jokin.. I'm endin this friendship...
It's not jus bcos of wat u said today. It's all tat adds up since I knew u..
But wat u said today, triggered it..

I know friends dun come easy.. N i do treasure them..

I speak up for u, bear with ur nonsense, listening to u criticize me n my frenz, wait for u like an idiot, accompany u walk to n flo the same shop for dunno how many dozen times.. Even though there wasn't any thanks or apology, I didn't take it to heart, bcos u were my best fren.. It doesn't matter bcos to me, to be a fren, u hav to accept everything of theirs, good or bad..

From this moment onwards, u are no longer someone tat i consider a fren. No matter wat happens in future, concerning u, it's not my problem anymore... I DON'T CARE!!

No comments: