Wow.. Kekez..
Amazingly I manage to not blog for 3 weeks.. Haha.. Considerin I use to blog every week..
Well.. After so long, jus updating on some random happenin...

Let's start back tracking..

29 Nov, Ytd..
After work, met PJ, Fred, Fay, Shawn, Alex, Lam, Clarence, Joseph, Garvin & CF for dinner & Ktv.. Even though it was not as fun as the one tat we had before, it was still great.. I guess the group was a little too big..

Well.. I got a surprise sms from Jon Lim.. a lost touch fren.. although i wonder how he got back my hp number since i dun realli remember givin it to him.. Chat quite a bit before he went to sleep.. Hope he is doin well now.. (*Although long over due.. I was surprise u still rmb tat u promise me a drawing done by u..)

26 Nov..
Kids@work, a company event.. Was volunteered by my boss to take part to help look after the kids.. Pretty fun.. especially when u see how parents dress up their kids to win the best dressed award.. Took a pic of this gurl tat looks pretty & cute..

It was a enjoyable event..

After tat, suppose to pass the cookies to Cindy so I went to look for her, according to her instructions.. Reach Redhill, proceed towards the market, take 63 from the bus stop there, alight at the last stop, a small terminal..

The terminal turns out to be jus a single parkin lot.. -_-"

After helpin her arrangin some of the stuff, we left to Bugis Junction for dinner..
Met Albin along the way.. (*Albin, next time, u can give me chocolates instead of always givin me bread.. I tink I'll love it more.. Haha..)

Had dinner @ V8.. then we went to take neoprints..



24Nov..
A plan-less sat.. details over @ Zuzz blog.. Took neoprints wif him as well..




19Nov..

Met DaN, Trix, Sok Hiang, BryanN, Alvin, Kim Kai, Fook Yu, Jae & Jessica for Steamboat @ Marina Bay.. Had fun talkin n eatin.. *We sang birthday song for one of the servers there.. Kekez..


17 Nov..

Met Aileen & Xx for dinner followed by chillin out @ Starbucks.. Drank Chocolate Cream Chip~~ Simply addictive.. Jus like how they love Toffee Nut...

Toffe Nut met Chocolate Cream chip!!


15 Nov..
Met Jas for gymin.. It has became a weekly activity for the 2 of us.. Took some pics @ The Cathay while we chat..
Messy Hair...


Bright bright lights..

----------------
Enough of back trackin.. now to something else..

Well, I dunno if it's coincidence.. 5 times in these 2 weeks, people who talk to me, touch on the same topic..
1) while gymin, jas ask me what kind of guy i like..
2) at work, Bee geok ask me wat kind of guy i like.. Izzit A kind, B kind or C kind... (*A, B & C are the 3 guys over in my team at work..)
3) while chatting, Jess & Maryanne ask me wat is one thing tat abt a guy tat attracts me & wat is 1 thing tat turns me off a guy immediately..
4) while on the way home in cab wif Rena, she ask me whether I prefer A or B??

Today, Bee geok was askin me why i tink me & B is impossible.. I told her cos I'm not e kind tat he likes.. Then she say nothing is impossible.. Hahaha..

Haha.. Weird lorz.. N out of 4 of them, the 3 from my workplace paired me to the same person after hearin my answer.. Kekez...

Tat's all for now.. Goin to cut my hair tml.. Nitez~

No comments: