Gathering is something tat everyone love.. N of cos, I love it too..

Last weekend, 22nd of dec, we had a little gathering over at Zuzz's place..

Things started for me, ard 1plus.. when i arrived at Zuzz's place.. Xx n him started bakin already when i arrived.. My main role tat day was as the dish washer for Xx.. Haha.. Not tat i mind thou.. After which, I did the deco-ing for the cupcakes.. Below are the products.. Zuzz's Cupcakes...

We love the cupcakes~~
-------------------------
At ard 7plus, when Van arrived, dinner started..
Bcos of e weather n the food (we were super full from the food), we felt sleepy..
Me, Xx n Zuzz entertained ourselves wif some talkin, surfin of facebook & listenin to hse music..
Xx n me left at abt 10plus.. We shared a cab, droppin her off first before I went home..

Dinner was good.. We had most things baked n lots of dessert...

Cupcakes, Nuggets, Potato fish bake, Brownies, Lasagne, Tiramisu & Curry..
(*Proudly: The curry chicken is done by my mum!! n comments were good!!)

No comments: