Alright.. Let me backdate a little to half a month back.. Qi's birthday chalet..

Not tat i didn't want to blog abt it.. Jus bcos when i thought abt wat happened tat nite, it jus still upset me a little..

It lasted 3 days for me.. was there to help her do a little of deco n stuff on fri afternoon..
Sat, as more n more people arrived.. the place got a little over crowded..
Of cos, majority of JMD n ex-JMD people were there except for those who were either not free or not in town.. So as per usual, we did some catchin up n oso, cam-whoring... takin a whole lots of pics.. I'm still waiting to get pics from people as i didn't bring my cam.. *Waiting anxiously..*

It was a enjoyable nite for all... Had real fun catchin up n takin pics..
-----------------------------
Before I forget again!!

Happy Belated Birthday to Lue Song!!!

Hope u like the present... Kekez..
------------------------------
Met Zuzz @ Spinelli for chillin out today after dinner wif the gurls n chingay pract @ JAS.. We basically did alot of talkin n talkin abt how coincidence it was to bump into so many people in 1 day n many others...

No comments: