New year...

It's the first day of 2008..

Did u guys review the resolutions tat was made at the start of the year 2007?? Haha..

Wat abt the new resolutions for this year??
Mine:
1) To hav pay increment
2) To start uni studies
3) To find someone that's worth my time
4) To lose more weight.. =]
5) To travel overseas more wif frenz..
6) Lastly, to save up more.
7) To keep myself from fallin in love so easily.


Well well.. For all my frenz, my wish for them is to stay happy n tat they will find someone tat's worth their time as well.. Also, for those workin, tat their pay will increase n increase n increase.. for those studying, tat they will soar their exams with flying colors..

Wishes for some..
Zuzz: Tat he will get his gold for his IPPT, tat he can hav his ways to things..
Xx: For her pay to rise even more, tat she can get her degree n drivin license soon.. (so tat she can drive me ard..)
Aileen: Tat she can see kyn more often.. tat she will get good results..
Zat-i: Tat her relationships will get smoother.. Tat she will be happier..
Xiao Hui: Tat she will get into her wish course for uni.. N oso, find someone tat loves her as much as she loves God..
DaN: Tat he will hav better health, smooth relationship, better pay job, less problems..
Qiqi: Less worries, more smiles, more sweetness!!
Jas: Recover faster from her injury n less blurr~
Bro: Pay increment.. Smooth relationship wif Joanne..
Wern Ming: Find someone he likes, save more money, gets fitter..
---------------------------
2007 is wat kind of year for me? I oso dunno..
- I changed job, from ST to DBS..
- I stopped clubbin.. BUT not drinkin.. (i still love my tequila sunrise, vodka coke n rum coke..)
- I learnt to keep quiet when I feel like..
- I learnt to keep somethings to myself, care for myself more..

Hope tat 2008 would be a fruitful year as well... =)
---------------------------

No comments: