I tink I skipped an update recently.. Kekez..

30th dec, a day before NYE, Xx, me n Zuzz met up with Max n Lionel for dinner n Starbucks after tat.. First time dinning with the 2 guys but it was definitely a fun nite, talkin n laughin through out dinner n the chit chat after tat.. More such dinners pls.. =)
-----------------------
Ytd's dinner wif Jas was full of thoughts.. I felt tat I'm not mature enough to handle the workin world yet.. I couldn't stand adults, in order to get promotions / into bosses good boots, they can do anything n everything.. N i realli mean everything, even things they dun like..

This reminded me of something tat i heard before..

"The working world out there is not as simple n good-natured as you think it is. People can do everything n anything to gain what they want. They can be nice to you but they might not be real.."

Had lunch wif Rena today.. On our way, I was askin her on the same issues.. She said ,"They wouldn't stab u in the back now bcos u are still new, u stand no threat to them. In order to stay out of trouble for now, is to mind ur own business."

One thing to note: It's almost impossible to find frenz in the workin world.

How true, we shall see..

No comments: