Meetin up wif Pastor Wong ytd was a great choice..
There was alot of me talkin n then she answerin all my queries..
At the end of the whole session, I felt way better..

As I was steppin into church, the gate suddenly became the separator between 2 worlds..
It was a feelin tat i can't describe.. but jus extremely comfortable..

Steppin in there oso brought back alot of memories... Good ones, bad ones, sweet ones, hurting ones.. n of cos, it oso brought back memories tat i locked in a remote corner of my heart, not wantin to remember..

I spoke to Ps Lee, Ranald & Romans as well..
-------------------------
Random conversations between us...
A says,"Sometimes, when u are tryin to start things totally new again, knowin too many people there can be a hindrance to start things all over again.."

B answer,"It's all lies in your mind.. "

"U hav already taken the first step.. now wat's next? It's all up to you.."

"U can't predict the future.. so you wouldn't know whether if u didn't do it, things will change.."
------------------

No comments: