Whatever had happened did..
Why bring it up again?
I'm trying to bring things over,
N keep it in tat remote part of my heart;
Locked n kept secret forever,
Not wanting to remember..

I jus want to be myself,
Be happy,
Be worry-free.
It's the past, so let it be..
--------------------------
Athe end of ytd,
I was exhausted both mentally n physically..
Like wat max said, on our way home via NR,
"Wendy's falling down, her eyes extremely tired"
I am tired of everything involving the 5 words "我对你有感觉".
I'm letting it go, once n for all n concentrate on other things at least for this couple of months...

So pls, if the next time u guys see me
N I did talk abt anything regarding the above,
Hit me on the head to wake me up..
I meant it..
Jus do it..
No worries, I will not hit back.. =)

No comments: