Today is the day.. where people term it as black day.. While i term it as jus another day where all the things jus somehow, happened together on the same day..

1st.. I left my hse early, 7.20, to go work.. Intending to go office by bus.. The feeder bus was late.. by 15mins.. So I still took a train in the end.

2nd.. The worse of the day, I fell, down the down riding escalator, face first..
(Ya, go on, Laugh as loud as u wan. I can't hear it anyway..)
Thanks to my vain-ness, i turned, went half my way down the escalator n landed on my butt.. So besides some minor scratches on my legs, not much injuries.. Thank God for tat..

3rd.. I went out for breakfast wif Jeslin & Rena n we bump into Lawrence, Wern Ming & Allan.. That was when, my boss came lookin for people n ask, where are we..
Conclusion? Kena scolding lo..

4th.. I covered my shifu's port today, covered Wlds.. N it turned out to be.. Super PROBLEMATIC..

5th.. Last but not least... I reached home, realising tat I forgot to bring my keys.. N I was locked up of my hse for 2hrs.. So NEar yet SO FAR..


What a day ManZ! Thank God it's all over.. Tomorrow will be a better day! =]

No comments: