Wendy will be out of action for awhile..

A couple of days ago, while alighting from Sandra's bike, my leg accidentally touch the exhaust pipe.. Without guessin, u guys should know wat happened..

Tat was Monday.. It was only until Wedesday tat I went to my doc.. N he says it will take a while to heal.. N while I can walk normally.. I probably can't walk for veri long period of time, can't jump ard & can't dance for a while..

So, I'll be restrictin myself from doing those, at least for the next 1 or 2 weeks..

*Thank God that there wasn't any infection (tinkin tat I delayed treatment for 2 days!) & that Natsu dance pract doesn't start till mid May (after anniversary celebration)...*

For now, the skin is peelin off slowly.. n healin at the same time I presume.. *I am a medical idiot..* It's not really the very very painful kind.. but it still hurts..
--------------------
Tat's all for now..
He's coming back either tml or 29th.. =)

No comments: