Let's see... 3 weeks from my last update..

1) My leg injury is healin... Scar is goanna be there for yrs.. but it doesn't hurt anymore..
2) Jesslynn left DBS.. (We had a farewell lunch wif her..)
3) I'm changing my place in office next fri.. (It's an instruction from given, not a choice.)
4) Celebrated Wern Ming's birthday @ Waraku at Central..
5) Celebrated Xx's birthday @ Aileen's place.. (Wif Beard Papa, Horror movie marathon & endless talkin..)
6) Done up someone's birthday present..

That's abt all i tink.. These are those events tat I can remember.. There are always others which i forgot.. but it doesn't mean it's not important.. =)

Nothing much for me to update thou.. Cos I dunno wat to write..

ONE THING: I MISS DANCIN..
* Probably shld sign up the dance class @ my workplace there.. hmm.. *

Oh ya.. School might be delayed, to start in Sept.. Not to sure abt tat yet.. Will keep u guys update once I have news...

No comments: