Today was great.. At least the show and company was.. It all started with me, receiving an invite from Zat to watch his sister's performance @ TP.. Although i didn't know what it was abt, I agreed, to show support la.. Like how others showed support for performances that I took part in lo..
-------------------
N I AM GLAD THAT I WENT.. PAPER CUT by TP's DramaTec..



The show was happening every min.. I would say, it is a great production.. The actors were good and the show was good too.. (PS: Martini & Muffins can be deadly too..) I've never really been to a play before but after this, i will be yearning for more i believe.. N i like Roger Millard.. His voice is very good.. (I'm sure Gerry would agree with me on this..)

Applause to all the crews and casts for putting up such a great show.. N they were already acting when we stepped into the Audi..
-----------------------
After which was dinner as most of were already hungry before the show even started.. Then was chatting till we headed home~

Tml would be a day staying at home, waiting for them to send me their part for the group assignment as deadline is on MONDAY!!!!!!!

Nitez~~

No comments: