My V9 has been giving me a little problems since I took it to the care centre.. Mayb, I should consider sendin it in again... Hmmm..

Was looking at quite a number of phone models recently cos some frenz are considering changing phones.. I myself, fell in love with Samsung Pixon (M8800)..


A phone, i thought looks not bad and the functions are good too... A 8 Megapix camera phone that is newly launched by Samsung.. Looking at the way my fren holds omnia, i tink that phone is not exactly that fantastic as well.. (Or mayb, it's jus her.. she was the one who constantly say that ipod is not good too..)

It's a nice phone.. N i tried the set at the Samsung shop at PS the other day and it was ok.. Haha.. Anyway, as i was saying, I've been looking at quite an amt of mobile phones these couple of days.. Was reading a handphone review mag and I saw Nokis 5800 Xpressmusic.. N it looks exactly like an iphone in the book.. But the picture on nokia website look so different...

Then, there is also Nokia 7100 Supernova.. Don't quite like the look of the back of the phone thou.. Looks a little weird.. Also, Samsung Innov8 that is quite thick in real..

Was lookin at LG KF350 Ice Cream & LG KC550.. Both phones looks good.. A shade of nice pink for girls and black for guys.. Especially the Ice Cream phone.. I haven't read the specs yet but the appearance of the phone is already attracting a number of my girl friends..

For LG wise, or rather a 8 Mega pix camera phone wise, comparing to Samsung Pixon would be LG Renoir, which Dan is holding.. Good thing, it supports WiFi.. Which Pixon don't..

Then, there is also Nokia E66, a phone which many of my colleagues in office wants to buy.. They are saying that it's a good phone.. N it's Nokia.. User friendly for them...

SO MANY NEW PHONES~~~~~ Ahhhh.. BUT, I'm still happy with my V9... Hehe...

No comments: