Half a year update..

More than half a year gone and many things went by.. CNY, my birthday, Natsu as well as many friends' birthdays.. For official records, I left the bank that I was working for in the past 4 years and join another industry. A total new industry that to me, one that most of my friends have never gone into, doing HR - Training.

I indeed left the bank without a job, an action deem by many to be an action of 冲动, without thinking of consequences, silly, dumb and irrational. Many ask me why and I've ask myself that question too, especially in times when last day at work came closer and there was nothing else in front to look forward to. Just to set it straight, I've never regretted the decision and the real reason that I wanted to leave that place shall jus be kept to myself and the people who know..

I'm glad that this new job came along and I will try my best to fit in and work things out. Career is what I'm looking at this time and not just another job... Thanks all who have gave their support, well wishes and prayers during this period of time that I was feeling lost and helpless.
=====================================
A week ago, was e worst night of my life, feeling helpless to the extend that I wanted to end my life, in order to ease things alittle... For the first time in my life, I want to run away, run away from this life, this family and everything that I've earned, built and endured.. Till today, I'm talking to them but am still feeling the agony in me as to why things turned out this way. As to why does it have to be this way. Does family even means anything to them?? I don't know. As things are starting to recover, we all know that the damage have already been done and would never be the same again.

Was glad that Maryanne was there, trying to find me a solution and of cos, keeping me sane at the same time. If not, it probably would not be a blog post that you see now but an obituary instead. Peaceful and quiet place to dry my tears and think things over was what I needed and she gladly offered her place.

Decisions have been made, temporary solutions found and just going to let it be for now.
=====================================
Recent happenings between friends and everything that have been said, heard, done, talk about, discuss are creating alot of emotions. Just hope that things are going to better.. I still stand by what I said and belief that Do unto others what you want others to do unto you. Therefore, if you do not agree with what other people have done and criticize that, do keep in mind that you should not be doing the exact same things. If not, you are just being contradicting. LOL.

To end things, I just hope that everything will get on fine.. TGIF!
======================================

No comments: