after another boring weekend..

Another boring weekend i had.. Nothing much except goin JMD and goin church...

Monday
A new colleague came into sight.. His name: Jason.. hehe.. quite shuai.. haha.. I had lunch with my bosses and colleagues today.. 5 of us: Jason, Adrian, Ben, Laynah and me.. We ate chicken rice.. It was Ben's treat.. hehe.. Other than tat, nothin exciting..

Tuesday
at the start of the day, realise tat I was one of the earliest.. Imagine.. I'm earlier than my 2 bosses.. haha.. tat's really early.. Oh ya.. I promise my boss tat if we cannot hit e daily target of 1500 then I will OT half an hour for him to finish up.. *Praying hard tat I will hit 1500...* I'm back in office after lunch now.. veri bored.. Tis week no JMD.. so no activites on sat.. but I'll be goin to visit my gandma.. it's her birthday anyway..

*I wanted to ask him for his hp no.. but I scared people will misunderstand.. Tat's y when e words were in my mouth.. but i couldn't say it out.. therefore, I swallow it back.. haiz...*

No comments: