Jus finished e veri boring Data Cleaning...

I'm bloggin in my office once again.. Cos super tired and super bored.. Jus finished another page of the Data Cleaning.. Progress: 8 out of 31 pages completed for 2004... Haiz.. will be continuing with Data Cleaning again when I finish blogging.. cos cannot slack too long.. Cos attachment ma.. cannot slack de...

Anyway, I almost everyday will fall asleep in front of tis com.. cos everyday look at the same things, do the same things, click e same things... do until I cannot take it already... So tired... Keep drinking milo.. (cos I dun drink coffee.. tat's y onli can drink milo)... Jus to keep myself awake.. But in the end, oso fall asleep.. Thank God, my boss is a veri nice guy.. he let me rest.. but still must do work lahz.. But b'cos can rest.. tat's y can come and blog... Doin something else can keep myself awake..

These few weeks, nothing much abt other things to say.. JMD, no comments.. putting to much personal comments here might cause some people to be unhappy.. but generally, personally, I'm starting to lose interest again.. Exactly why, I dunno.. but I'm trying to keep myself involve...

Oh ya.. mus blog the last weekend.. on sat, after goin to sch, I went to meet Xiao Hui for a while.. then I went for Suntec Dance.. it was the last round of the heats.. It was alright.. with surprises here and there... After the whole thing, me, Zuzz and Xx waited for results.. while kor and Shu Herng left... the results was kinda of surprising.. the NRA mummy gals was great but they didn't get in.. so sad.. somemore the host announced wrongly.. got the gers up and in the end, ask them to go down.. -_-"... those groups tat got into the finals must have been really great,, those that got in from the 3rd heats, I tink they were good.. but the previous de.. I dunno.. but surely oso quite good de... One more thing, none of the contestants from heat 1 got in..

Then sunday, after going church, I went to meet qi for lunch.. we brought a little hp chain each.. yah.. then we ate mac and chatted.. After tat, I went Chinatown with my bro, my sis-in-law, my nephew and my mum.. we went to shop around before stopping to see our president light e giant lantern and letting it into the sky.. total, I tink abt 20 lanterns were lighted.. not all by him lahz.. but yah.. there were abt 20 lanterns being let into the sky.. was quite nice lahz.. then after tat went home lorz...

Tat's all.. veri long post.. wondering wat kind of day it would be tml...
BORED? HAPPY? SLEEPY?

No comments: