wat day is today??

Today..
I lost my ezlink card early in the mornin while goin for breakfast.. What I'm sad abt is not the card.. it's all e neoprints tat are on it.. those who saw it will know wat I'm talking abt.. Also, e pics of me and Dave and me and gwen too.. sob sob.. From then on, eveything to me seems bad.. veri bad.. I'm in no mood of anythin..
Haiz.. Smiling b'cos it's an obligation today.. not b'cos i wan to smile..
Honestly, I dun feel appreciated.. I being to feel 'extra' again.. haiz...

Yesterday...
Slept thru e whole day.. I sleep 16 hrs straight.. cos i was jus to lazy to wake up.. e day before, I went chalet.. organise by Kianz and e rest.. quite a number of people were there.. total up to abt.. 20 plus ba.. can't really remember.. kind of fun.. but there were lot of things they did but i didn't do.. like they went cycle.. which i can't.. they went swimming.. I oso cannot go.. then they play game.. i dunno how to play.. they play tai-dee.. this one, i got play.. we watch a few vcds oso.. then i fell asleep le...

Without much of my knowledge, it was time to leave le.. We went BK to slack of some time.. then again, we slack of time while waiting for the shuttle bus.. we took photos and chat abit.. before the bus came and in a couple of mins, we were at Pasir ris mrt station, to head home.. me, cindy, Calvin and XY took train while the rest took 88.. we chatted on e train too.. jokin and laughing.. it was a fun trip.. before i know, I'm home, on my bed and fell asleep for the next 16hrs....

*will post the photos when i get them from prisca...*

No comments: