national day.. i was suppose to spent it alone.. there was no work.. n no company.. i packed my bag n went to Bedok mac, to write n to draw wordings in e afternoon.. Jae sms me at around 6, askin if i'm keen on a movie wif him n Dan.. i agreed.. so i made my way down to meet them at somerset...Jae ask why i look so grumpy.. i said i look much better now.. indeed i do..

to those people who saw me on mon or even tue, nobody dare or wanted to mess wif me, saying tat i look n was in such a bad mood tat i might jus flare up anytime.. seriously, on tue, tat was exactly how i felt.. i almost flare up at my Asst Mgr.. almost.. but i kept my cool cos i know it will do me no good if i flare up.. so i kept quiet.. but i guess my actions did show... as usual lah.. anyway, i did wat i was told.. to call e PA of my GM to check wat shld be done n get it done.. tat's it.. at the end of the day, my mood got better.. thanks to Xiao Hui who manage to make me laugh a little..

anyway, ya.. i told him, i was feeling much better than mon.. we went mastero bistro(hope i didn't spell it wrongly) for dinner.. the service was bad.. but the food was quite good.. imagine, the server actually serve dan his sundae before we even ate the main course.. haha.. after tat was Hard Candy, the movie.. then was home..

today, on leave.. haha.. on leave means stay at home.. but still need to do some work.. haha.. good day people.. its friday again tml...

No comments: