Well, since I hav the time , might as well blog..
Times are getting harder to pass..
Nowadays, finding people to talk is hard..
No one seem to hav the time to communicate anymore..
Everybody is busy with their own things at hand..
Nobody hav the time to talk, to pick up their phone and to sms..
Saving of phone bill? Mayb..
When people call, they call with a purpose..
All sort of purposes.. except to hav a chat wif u..
I would hav prefer my life in poly..
when we could hav sit down n chit chat..
Not like now, everytime we do sit down together..
it usually for food. After tat, its back to normal..
When will we once again, sit down n chit chat abt all sorts of things?
I dunno..

My department is under going re-structuring..
Nothing is concrete now..
Everything is a mystery..
Until the last min, there might still be changes..
Will I leave or will I be goin, nobody knows..
But now, my decision is to stay..
At least for now..
Cos its hard to find a job at the end of the year..
And of cos, bcos I need to save some money up to get my labtop..
Tml is the final day..
Everything will be said tml..
Decisions will be made by my new boss..
Please pray for me..
That everything will be fine..

Will we move out of our present office?
Nobody knows..
If we does..
I'll miss the place now..
all the talking..
The lunch buddies..
The talkin buddies..
People to talk too..
People to joke with..
I wouldn't say I'm exactly happy here..
Bcos the people here are not exactly at my frequency..
But they are people whom I know will help me n take care of me..
They might not be the ones that I will wan to share everything wif..
Like I did with Jason, Adrian, Ashley, Lynn, Daphne and Raymond..
But I do enjoy my time with them..

Well, you might ask..
how hav my life been..
I would say, it hav been alright..
for the least, I know tat God is with me..
If you ask..
How is my relationship with him..
I would say, onli he will know..
whether or not, my relationship wif him is good..
all i can say is tat..
I still read his words..
I still talk to him everyday..
I still do my quiet time..
A few things tat I dun do now..
Tat i use to do in the past..
is goin to church..
n attending Cell Group..
Hsiao Ling was askin me..
why am i takin so long to go back to attending church?
I couldn't answer her..
Its all bcos of one thing..


Bcos I told myself..
When I left..
I want to go back..
Only when I am ready..
To say that..
I'm goin to church..
Bcos of God..
Not goin for the sake of goin..
I want to go back..
As a new me..
As someone that see goin to church..
not as a routine..
but as a task..
Tat builds my relationship with God..
as a place tat I can rest my soul in him..
Which is what they hav been telling me..
Is the purpose of goin to church..

Like wat Romans said in his blog..
We go church..
for the jams n butter..
not the bread...
Below is quoted from Romans's blog..
"we will not settle for the basic need and what is necessary but rather going for things that are MORE then basic. SO this question came to mind, Is the bread of life enough for me? Or I need something more to make it more effective or special? Like the beauty of the Church building? the warm fellowship of the churchmates? Or the nice music? Or even the interesting activities we organise. We no long focus on the BREAD, but the jams and the butter. To my horror, some may eevn forsake the bread and eat just the butter and the jams and make it their basic need. That means Christian now a days will focus on the churh building, the fellowship of the people, the music and the speculations and not the BREAD, not their relationship with Jesus anymore. LEt's keep praying for ourselves and for one another that we will not end up forsaking the BREAD of life and settle for the Butter and jams."

Like I said..
In the past, when I attended church..
It was like what he mention..
Its was for the jams and butter..
And I forsake the bread..
Now..
I'm trying to focus on my relationship with God now..
So that I can get the bread..
N together with the butter n jams..
Make it better..
make it special..

No comments: