Yoz people.. it has been almost a week since i updated.. or shld i say it has been a week since i use my hse com.. haha.. anyway.. life is getting better.. erm.. hehe.. details are not to be revealed.. anyway.. work has been alright.. my boss has been away for 3 days n i've been workin like crazy.. haha.. now tat she is back, my workload is back to normal.. hehe..

Personal life is more or less the same.. mood is still not veri good.. but at least it is getting better than e previous week.. although we haven't been talkin.. i know there are some of u out there who haven't had a good week either.. Next week will always be better.. Jia You!!

Warning: Random wordings below!!!

Ytd when my dad sent me home, he was askin me abt choices tat i made.. why my bro can always go upgrade himself while i'm not doin the same? come on.. he has SAF to sponsor him wor.. who sponsor me?? I've got to fork out the money myself.. so muz earn first ma.. anyway.. he said abt choices.. which made me start thinkin..

It was said in the bible that everything happens for a reason and God has already planned our lives even before we were born.. so the choices that we made shld already be in his plans isn't it? So why izzit tat when we made some choices, people are still surprise wif it? Isn't it all pre-planned? THe only thing tat we can choose is to whether we wanna believe in him or not.. and tat choice triggers a chain reaction..

To me, i always believe tat everything happens for a reason, no matter whether the thing is good or bad. What seems good might not be tat good afterall and what seems bad might not be tat bad afterall.. People always say," its jus a matter of opinion."

Honestly, i do hav e urge to do certain things.. but there is always other factors or matters that pull me back.. including the issue of goin back to church which Xiao Hui and I had talk n argue abt.. we can never meet at a common point on tat issue.. like i mentioned above.. it's jus a matter of opinion..

No comments: