Hi people.. Long never update le.. As been pretty busy with work and other stuff.. hmm.. I hav been fine, for people whom I haven't been contacting.. I hav been hanging out, more or less with the same people.. XX, Zuzz, Zati, Qiqi n my colleagues..

I was in town ytd, shopping n walkin ard with XX n Zuzz, with my nephew.. We were havin lots of fun, eating, walkin n chasin after tat kid. haha... Fun was e onli word to describe..
------------

Updated my friendster too.. Do take a look when you free.. I finally managed to give to him, e present tat I hav been keepin for a month plus.. And e most important thing is tat he actually like it.. =).. Tat's what I hav been worried abt-- tat he doesn't like e present.. =)
-------------------

New Year day was spend at Hsiao Ling's wedding n eating steamboat with Han Rong n Joyce...

-----------------

New Year's eve was spend with Phally, Evelyn, Karen n Zati.. had dinner at a Japanese restaurant at Citylink.. Counted down at Shin Bar.. Proceeded to Kandi Bar for a drink.. It was fun and a veri late nite..
----------------

Christmas, was spend with Jun Xian, Han Rong n Joyce.. Hope JX n Joyce like e presents tat I gave them...
----------------

Christmas eve was spend with Zuzz n XX.. Took neoprints.. for prints, pls visit Zuzz's blog..Counted down at Boat Quay... Ended e day at Kandi bar too...
--------------
look below for a photo slideshow...

No comments: